SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER (IRC209704)Northern Africa-Egypt-CAIRO-EG-CAIRO EL BARAMEKA
: WELL AREA ENGINEERINGOverseas | Expert | Residential SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER (IRC209704) We are currently recruiting a Senior Drilling Engineer to develop well design and layout, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection. To draft drilling plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans. The Key responsibilities are:
- Overall technical integrity of well design and execution plan
- Cost effectiveness of well design and drilling program
- Planning and engineering drilling operations in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Preparing drilling programs including all information as specified in Company procedure
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells to be drilled or worked over
- Operations follow-up
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Making recommendations when drilling problem occurs
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Preparing post well reports
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing digital data useful to follow up well operations and produce well profile print-outs and overpressure study. To critically study these data, detect anomalies and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders
Employment contractFixed term, International, residential Skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the specific Country language is preferred
- Engineering degree or high school diploma
- Oil & Gas Industry experience, both onshore and offshore